When you are running for office, you need to make every dollar count. Small constituency campaigns such as small school districts, utility boards, small city councils, or other local campaigns often cannot afford professional campaign management, yet typically lack the expertise necessary to do the necessary fundraising, volunteer recruitment, or know the most effective and efficient campaign mechanisms in order to be elected.
I can provide low cost campaign advice and can help you to manage your own campaign, comply with the various governmental fair political practices regulations, and generally help you through the process.
And it is a process, I can help you:
- Determine your success potential
- Analyze your opponents
- Understand the filing process
- Establish campaign strategies
- Plan your campaign
- Establish your budget
- Recruit and train volunteers
- Comply with campaign regulations
- Develop campaign literature and materials
- Obtain endorsements
- Develop a safe web presence
- Write press releases and obtain publicity
- Plan campaign events
Contact us to provide quality campaign advice within your budget.