Residential and Commercial Construction
Whether you’re remodeling your kitchen, building a high-rise, or flipping a house; project management is critical. Sure, your contractor will have a project manager, but you need one as well! As a Project Management Professional (PMP)®, certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®, I will protect your interests through diligent project control and can be on site to make certain that everything is going according to plan. Working closely with your contractor, I create a good working relationship and act as YOUR agent, making sure the project meets your expectations.
- Cost and budget
- Quality assurance
- Accurate status reporting
- Contracts and procurement
- …and all other needed project management functions
Mold Remediation Projects
Mold projects are in a class by themselves. Mold issues involve an army of professionals including general and sub-contractors, environmental hygienists, home inspectors, remediation contractors, attorneys, insurance companies, doctors, and many others.
They all need to be coordinated to:
- Work together
- Share information
- Coordinate their schedules
- Have specific plans
- Know the deadlines and critical dates
- Understand the changes that will inevitably occur
- Understand the scope of the project
- Deal with many other issues
So just who is leading this team? Well, most likely either an attorney (at attorney’s rates) or your insurance adjuster (their bottom line interests supersede your best interests). Neither possess the specific tools, skills, or time (they are handling lots of cases) to perform proper project management. As a PMI© certified project manager, I will see that your mold remediation is done right, at a fraction of those legal service rates. I work as part of a team with attorneys so that they can concentrate on what they do best, handle your case!
We make sure that the team:
- Meets your requirements
- Avoids disastrous scope creep
- Maintains quality
- Controls and manages changes
- Meets deadlines
- Monitors costs
- Has all the necessary information
- Keeps you informed about the status of the project
- Keeps your best interests at the forefront
PMI and PMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.